- Building Resilience to Natural Disasters: An Application to Small Developing States (with Vladimir Klyuev and Chris Papageorgiou), IMF Working Paper No. 17/223, 2017.
- Emissions and Growth: Trends and Cycles in a Globalized World (with Gail Cohen, João Jalles, and Prakash Loungani), IMF Working Paper No. 17/191, 2017. [slides]
- Investing in Public Infrastructure: Roads or Schools? (with Manoj Atolia, Bin Li, and Giovanni Melina), IMF Working Paper No. 17/105, 2017. [slides], [VoxEU]
- Collect More, Spend Better: Public Investment in Asian Frontier Markets (with Kaitlyn Douglass, Manuk Ghazanchyan, and Jiri Jonas), IMF Working Paper No. 17/10, 2017.
- Assessing the Impacts of Non-Ricardian Households in an Estimated New Keynesian DSGE Model, Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics, Vol. 150(4), pp. 353-398, 2014.
International Monetary Fund (IMF):
- Globalization and Inequality (forthcoming).
- World Economic Outlook, October 2017: Seeking Sustainable Growth (Chapter 3).
- Small States’ Resilience to Natural Disasters and Climate Change.
- Ecuador, Selected Issues (external sector and oil price shock), 2015 Article IV staff report.
- Solomon Islands, 2017 Article IV staff report and Selected Issues (debt sustainability and natural disasters).
- Vanuatu, 2016 Article IV staff report (exchange rate, debt sustainability, and natural disaster issues).
Inter-American Development Bank (IDB):
- Country Program Evaluations (debt sustainability, fiscal and monetary policies, and financial sector): Barbados 2010-2013, Brazil 2011-2014, and Jamaica 2009-2014.
- Climate Change: Building Resilience and Reducing Emissions in Latin America and the Caribbean and Big Impacts, Small Territories.
- Evaluation of IDB’s Special Programs (technical assistance programs related to fiscal policy).